If you need more information or have a question, contact us at 1-877-941-0482 or ILProviderNetwork@centene.com.
If you have questions regarding your assigned PR representative, please e-mail the MeridianTotal Provider Relations team at ILProviderNetwork@centene.com or refer to the Provider Relations Territory Assignment List (coming soon).
- Claim requests for reconsideration must be received within 90 calendar days of the original determination or Explanation of Payment (EOP).
- Claim disputes must be received within 90 days of paid date, not to exceed one year from DOS.
- When MeridianTotal is the secondary payer, claims must be received within 90 calendar days of the final determination of the primary payer.
- For more information, please refer to our Provider Manual.
- If you require additional clarification, contact your assigned Provider Relations Representative.
- Contact Provider Services at 877-941-0482.
- If you do not receive resolution, contact your Provider Relations representative.
- Please have claims numbers/issues available.
- Your PR rep will respond to you within 48 hours.
- If your PR rep does not respond within 48 hours, please contact the PR supervisor.
If you have questions regarding billing, MeridianTotal has a Billing Manual for your reference.
If you have billing questions for Behavioral Health care services, please contact claims customer service at 877-941-0482 or your Provider Relations representative.
MeridianTotal Top Five Global Issues: We post monthly status reports on our Claims Bulletins page. If you have question or concerns, you may contact your Provider Relations Representative.